- New Article The Uberman Sleep Cycle Published on August 7, 2019What Is High Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure is a common condition in which the long-term force of the blood against your artery walls is high enough that it may eventually cause health problems, such as heart disease.
Blood pressure is determined both by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your heart
- Latest Articles
- Chicken Salad Heart Healthy
- Best Homeopathic Treatment for Insomnia
- Acupressure Points For Restful Sleep
- Tasty Chicken Cutlets
- Let Food Be Thy Medicine.
- Heart Healthy Chicken & Mushrooms.
- Eliminating High Blood Pressure The Pritikin Way
- How the Body Reacts to Hypertension
- How Nature Reduces Your Hypertension
- 10 Benefits Of Laughter
- Choosing A Blood Pressure Monitor
- Bento Box Asian Chicken Wraps