- New Article Dealing With Stress and Panic Attacks Published on August 8, 2019What Is High Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure is a common condition in which the long-term force of the blood against your artery walls is high enough that it may eventually cause health problems, such as heart disease.
Blood pressure is determined both by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your heart
- Latest Articles
- How The Breath Can Heal Body & Soul
- Mindfulness Meditation For Hypertension
- Losing Weight Helps Lower Blood Pressure
- Does Cannabis Oil Lowers Blood Pressure?
- Magnesium: Winning The Hypertension War
- Eating Watermelon Lowers Your Blood Pressure
- Vitamin C for Lower Blood Pressure
- The Role of Herbal Medication in Lowering High Blood Pressure
- Treating High Blood Pressure
- Can You Lower Your Cardiovascular Risk?
- Insomnia after Surgery
- Heart Healthy Blackened Salmon