- New Article Sleeping is as Easy as Counting 4-7-8 Published on August 14, 2019What Is High Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure is a common condition in which the long-term force of the blood against your artery walls is high enough that it may eventually cause health problems, such as heart disease.
Blood pressure is determined both by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your heart
- Latest Articles
- Atenolol Side Effects – What You Need to Know
- Grapes For Lower Blood Pressure?
- Mediterranean Chicken With Feta Topping
- Ask Dr. Rowena
- Flax Seed Lowers Blood Pressure
- Can Supplements Lower Your Blood Pressure? If So… Which Ones?
- Red Snapper Over Sautéed Spinach and Tomatoes
- 2 Awesome Banana Tea Recipes for Sleep
- The Hidden Connection between Anxiety, Sleep and Breathing.
- Dealing With Stress and Panic Attacks
- How The Breath Can Heal Body & Soul
- Mindfulness Meditation For Hypertension