- New Article Poor Sleep Increases Risk For High Blood Pressure Published on August 18, 2019What Is High Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure is a common condition in which the long-term force of the blood against your artery walls is high enough that it may eventually cause health problems, such as heart disease.
Blood pressure is determined both by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your heart
- Latest Articles
- Stevia For Lower Blood Pressure?
- 7 Natural Remedies to Lower Blood Pressure Fast!
- Sleeping is as Easy as Counting 4-7-8
- Grapes For Lower Blood Pressure?
- Mediterranean Chicken With Feta Topping
- Tips For Helping You Reduce Stress
- Ask Dr. Rowena
- Flax Seed Lowers Blood Pressure
- Can Supplements Lower Your Blood Pressure? If So… Which Ones?
- Red Snapper Over Sautéed Spinach and Tomatoes
- 2 Awesome Banana Tea Recipes for Sleep
- The Hidden Connection between Anxiety, Sleep and Breathing.