Roasted pork tenderloin with orange and red onion salsa is great comfort food. It is perfect for a family night. So dish up a hearty pork dish with a tangy salsa topping. A quick and hearty brown rice-and-beans side dish complements the roast.
I also like to serve with a lovely wine. Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Sparkling rosé are my top picks for Mexican. My favorite Riesling would be “Blue Nun”. Acidic white wines like Riesling or low-tannin reds like pinot noir can work well with Mexican dishes.
2 pork tenderloins about 10 – 12 oz. each
Salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbs. vegetable oil
2 oranges, peeled, seeds removed and diced small
1 red onion, diced small
1 Tbs. garlic, minced
5 Tbs. fresh lime juice
1-2 tsp. minced fresh chili pepper
2 tsp. ground cumin
2 tsp. chili powder
¼ cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
1. Heat oven to 500º.
Watch How Mark Lowered His Blood Pressure Naturally. It Was 150/100. Now It’s 110/79.
Learn How Mark Lowered his Blood Pressure Naturally
2. Sprinkle the tenderloins generously with salt and pepper.
3. In a large sauté pan, heat the oil until hot, but not smoking.
4. Add the tenderloins and sear them well, about 2-3 minutes a side.
5. Place in a baking pan, and roast turning over once until inside has just a trace of pink (~ 15-18 minutes).
6. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and add salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Set aside.
7. Remove the tenderloin from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
8. Cut into 1” thick slices and serve topped with a generous helping of the salsa.
Watch how Julie lowered her blood pressure naturally.It was 170/100. Now it’s 120/80
Learn How Jullie Lowered her Blood Pressure Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and had no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.