Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Orange and Red Onion Salsa
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn February 24, 2019
Roasted pork tenderloin with orange and red onion salsa is great comfort food. It is perfect for a family night. So dish up a hearty pork dish with a tangy salsa topping. A quick and hearty brown rice-and-beans side dish complements the roast.
I also like to serve with a lovely wine. Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Sparkling rosé are my top picks for Mexican. My favorite Riesling would be “Blue Nun”. Acidic white wines like Riesling or low-tannin reds like pinot noir can work well with Mexican dishes.
1. Heat oven to 500º.
2. Sprinkle the tenderloins generously with salt and pepper.
3. In a large sauté pan, heat the oil until hot, but not smoking.
4. Add the tenderloins and sear them well, about 2-3 minutes a side.
5. Place in a baking pan, and roast turning over once until inside has just a trace of pink (~ 15-18 minutes).
6. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and add salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Set aside.
7. Remove the tenderloin from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
8. Cut into 1” thick slices and serve topped with a generous helping of the salsa.
Click Here For More Heart Healthy Recipes
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.