- Is my personal information secure?
Yes. We follow industry best practices to make sure your personal information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- How long does it take to realize a decrease in blood pressure from using RESPeRATE?
In clinical trials, most patients saw the bulk of the results after just three to four weeks of treatment.
- How to read my session report?
At the end of each session, a session report is displayed. The report shows session metrics and the session breath-by-breath graph.
The information at the top part of the report includes the following:
- Session Duration – from start of the guiding tones until the end of the session time or 10 minutes ...
- Is RESPeRATE covered by Health Insurance?
As an FDA-cleared medical device, RESPeRATE is eligible for reimbursement by FSA and HSA plans.