[su_tab title=”What’s in the Box?”]
What’s in the Box?
RESPeRATE Ultra comes with everything you need to start lowering your blood pressure:
[su_list icon=”icon: star” icon_color=”#a8a1a1″]
- Small, computerized unit with embedded interactive tutorial
- Internal memory to help you track your progress – for 1 person
- Detachable breathing sensor
- Ear buds
- Quick start guide Click to view or download
- User manual Click to view or download
- Ultra carry case
- 4 AA batteries
[su_tab title=”Using RESPeRATE”]
How does RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure naturally
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug therapy cleared by the FDA for the treatment of high blood pressure and the reduction of stress. It is the first medical device that has been clinically proven to lower blood pressure.
Consisting of a computerized control unit, a breathing sensor and a set of earbuds, RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own.
Use RESPeRATE for just 15 minutes a few times a week and it will deliver a significant and sustained blood pressure reduction. RESPeRATE is available without a prescription and used by more than 250,000 men and women worldwide to lower high blood pressure naturally.
Using RESPeRATE is easy?
[su_spoiler title=”Step 1: Put on the headphones and attach the sensor around your chest.” icon=”plus-square-2″ open=”yes”] RESPeRATE’s breathing sensor automatically analyzes your individual breathing pattern and creates a personalized melody composed of two distinct inhale and exhale guiding tones[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Step 2: Simply listen through the included headphones” icon=”plus-square-2″ open=”yes”] Your body’s natural tendency to follow external rhythms will enable you to easily synchronize your breathing to the tones. By gradually and interactively prolonging the exhalation tone to slow your breathing, RESPeRATE leads you to the therapeutic zone of less than 10 breaths per minute. Within a few minutes, the muscles surrounding the small blood vessels in your body relax, blood flows more freely, and your blood pressure is significantly reduced[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Step 3: Use RESPeRATE for 15 minutes, 3 to 4 times per week to achieve significant all-day blood pressure reductions.” icon=”plus-square-2″ open=”yes”] As with other exercises, regular use enables you to maintain blood pressure reductions[/su_spoiler]
[su_tab title=”Technical Spec”]
[su_list icon=”icon: dot-circle-o” icon_color=”#a8a1a1″]
- Model Name: RESPeRATE Ultra RR152-1M
- Display type: LCD.
- Power source: four alkaline batteries, 1.5V (type AA);
- Battery life: two months, with regular use of 15 minutes per day;
- Maximum audio output: 10mW with 16 Ohm Ear buds;
- Device display respiration rate: range of 2-42 BPM but guides between 5-20 BPM;
- Operating temperature: 10°C – 40°C (50°F – 104°F); Operation humidity: 30 – 75%;
- Storage temperature: -10°C – 70°C (14°F – 158°F); Storage humidity: 30 – 85%;
- Weight: 360 grams;
- Outer product dimensions: 12.4 L x 11.7 W x 6.6 H cm, 4.9”Lx4.6”Wx2”.6H
- Expected Service Life: 5 years
- FDA market clearance: 510(k) number K020399 (OTC) – see FDA Page