Delicious Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn November 20, 2022
People with diabetes often have to watch their carbohydrate intake. Too many carbs can cause their blood sugar to skyrocket. So this week we wanted to present a low carb version of zucchini lasagna that anyone could enjoy.
I would even add a lovely tossed salad with as many vegetables to it as you like. The increased fiber also helps in balancing blood sugar levels. Caution stay away from adding beets to the salad. Beets contain to much sugar.
- 16 oz. ground beef, 92%
- 2 medium zucchini
- 4½ oz. onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 serrano chili
- 3 tomatoes
- 5½ oz. mushrooms
- ½ cube Knorr chicken bouillon
- ½ cup shredded low-fat mozzarella
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- Salt & pepper
- Cooking spray
Cyber Monday Sale
Get $150 FREE Extras. Ends Today. Shop Now >>
Watch How Mark Lowered His Blood Pressure Naturally. It was 150/100, this morning it was 110/79 Learn More…
1. Use a julienne peeler to cut the zucchini into ½-inch (1 cm) slices. Sprinkle lightly with salt and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Blot the zucchini slices with a paper towel and grill or broil them in the oven for 3 minutes at high heat.
3. After broiling, place the zucchini on paper towels (you want to get as much of the liquid out as
4. Cut off the ends of the tomatoes and make an X insertion on top. Place in boiling water for a few
minutes. Pour cold water over, and peel off the skin.
5. Roughly chop onions, garlic, chili, peeled tomatoes, and mushrooms.
6. Add a little cooking spray to a deep skillet and fry the garlic, onion, and chili for 1 min.
7. Add the tomatoes and mushrooms to the skillet and sauté the vegetables for an additional 4 minutes. Then take them off the heat and set aside.
8. Cook the beef in the same skillet with the paprika until fully browned.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.