Thai Style Coconut and Coriander Chicken
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn October 4, 2020
So, after discussing the many health benefits of cooking with coriander and coconut, I thought I would bring a recipe with it. Here is an amazing dish that is quick, simple, and oh so delicious.
This Thai chicken recipe is wonderfully fresh thanks to the plentiful addition of coriander, ginger and chili. I also find that using Basmati rice is the best rice you can use for this dish.
- Large bunch of fresh coriander leaves roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Bart Lemon Grass in Sunflower Oil (from Tesco and Waitrose)
- Thumb-size piece of fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 green chili and 1 red chili (depending on how hot you like it), deseeded and chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bunch of spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp groundnut oi
- 4 skinless free-range chicken breasts, cut into strip
- 400g tin of coconut milk
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 80g fine green beans
- 80g mangetout
1. Whizz the coriander, lemongrass, ginger, chili or chilies, garlic and spring onions to a paste in a food processor.
2. Heat the oil in a wok over a medium-high heat, add the chicken and fry, stirring, for a couple of minutes until browned all over.
3. Add the coriander paste and fry for a minute more. Pour over the coconut milk, then add the remaining ingredients.
4. Bubble for a couple of minutes until the chicken is just cooked through. Serve with steamed rice and lime wedges.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.