Steak with Chipotle-Lime Chimichurri
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn May 15, 2022
Do you remember the advertisement on television? “Meaty-It’s Whats For Dinner”. Well this week we are sharing with you a mouth watering steak recipe. If you are doing a “Keto-Diet” then you will absolutely love this recipe.
Whenever I am grilling steak I also like to add a hefty portion of grilled mushrooms and onions. Avoid the bake potato with all the fixings. But rather enjoy your steak with a tossed green salad with olive oil. fresh squeezed lemon and a splash of balsamic cream.
- 2 cups chopped fresh parsley
- 1 ½ cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small red onion, quartered
- 5 garlic cloves, quartered
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 ¼ teaspoons salt, divided
- ¾ teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 beef flat iron steaks or top sirloin steaks (1 pound each)
Get $65 Free Extras.
End Soon Shop Now >>
1. For the chimichurri, place the parsley, cilantro, onion, garlic, and chipotle peppers in a food processor; cover and pulse until minced.
2. Add ½ cup oil, vinegar, lime juice, oregano, lime peel, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper; cover and process until blended. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
3. Drizzle steaks with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired wellness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees, medium, 160 degrees, well-done, 170 degrees).
4. Thinly slice across the grain; serve with chimichurri.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.