Pot Sticker Stir Fry
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn November 2, 2021
Jiaozi (pot-stickers)are a kind of Chinese dumpling, commonly eaten in China and other parts of East Asia. They are one of the major dishes eaten during the Chinese New Year and year-round in the northern provinces.
Add them to this stir fry and you have a wonderful home made meal for your family. Instead carry-out, this a definite must try in your kitchen this weekend. Serve with a tasty side salad with a fresh ginger salad dressing.
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 16 frozen vegetable pot-stickers
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red chili, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- 12 oz. sugar snap peas
- 1 large carrot (about 6 oz.), cut into matchsticks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into 1/2″ slices
- Lime wedges, for serving
As Seen On TV Sale: Get
$65 FREE Extra. Shop Now>>
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the pot-stickers and cook until lightly browned on all sides, 4 to 6 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons water to the skillet, cover and cook until the water has evaporated and the pot-stickers are cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes; transfer to a plate. In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce and honey.
2. Heat the remaining tablespoon oil and add the scallions, chili, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the snap peas, carrot, and pepper and toss to combine. Cover and cook, shaking the pan occasionally, for 2 minutes. Uncover and continue cooking, shaking the pan occasionally, until the vegetables are tender.
3. Add the soy sauce mixture and toss to combine. Return the pot-stickers to the pan and toss with the vegetables. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.