High blood pressure is experienced by nearly 68 million adults in the United States alone — that’s 1 in 3 adults. With diets getting higher and higher in animal fats, high cholesterol and heart disease is becoming a much greater problem. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in America.
The Amish people follow an old and strict way of life which doesn’t allow conventional medicine. They are, however, staying in touch with Nature and mostly use natural Amish remedies in order to treat their illness.
This remedy is used by Amish people for curing high blood pressure and cholesterol. They say that this remedy is able to cure many diseases and improve the immune system. The combination of the following components is very strong and 100% effective.Ingredients:
- 1 clove of grated garlic
- 1 piece of ginger (grated)
- 1 tsp. of honey
- 1 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. of lemon juice
Place all the ingredients in a blender and use high speed to mix them for half a minute.
After that, strain the mixture and keep it in the fridge for 5 days. How to use this?
Drink small amounts throughout the day, before every meal.
If you can’t handle the taste, you can dilute the mix in a glass of water before drinking it.What each ingredient does to our body?
- Lemon – It contains vitamin C, flavonoids, and dietary fiber, which have all been proven to lower cholesterol.
- Garlic – Raw garlic lowers triglycerides, glucose and cholesterol levels in the blood of mouse models. It can also help prevent atherosclerosis.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar helps lower your total cholesterol and triglyceride levels. In addition, it is a great home remedy for a number of ailments including acid reflux, high blood pressure, gout, upper respiratory infections, and others.
- Honey – It has a mild effect in protecting arteries against cholesterol build up.
- Ginger – Ginger lowers cholesterol and triglycerides levels in patients suffering from diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism, nephrotic syndrome, and alcoholism.
Resources for Amish Remedies for this article: Click Here
for the full article.
Written by Eli Ben-Yehuda
Eli is a licensed Registered Nurse with 17 years experience. Eli graduated with a major in nursing and a minor in psychology. His postgraduate training was in trauma, oncology, and cardiology.
With a passion for health advocacy Eli researches and writes many articles concerning improving the lives of people diagnosed with high blood pressure and the complication they experience. He believes educating people is the best way to improve their overall health.
About RESPeRATE – Lower High Blood Pressure Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones. Learn More…
The need for a good and safe solution to the problem of high blood pressure has never been greater. According ...
I believe that your health is in your hands and that you have a choice when it comes to treating ...
Studies show Apple Cider Vinegar to be effective in helping control blood glucose and insulin levels by reducing the “Glycemic ...
This weeks question comes from Christopher W in the United Kingdom. This is actually a question I receive many times ...
These Amish remedies are used by Amish people for curing high blood pressure and cholesterol. They say that this remedy is able ...
A Finnish Proverb States: “A sauna is… the poor man’s pharmacy”. So it is no wonder the Finn’s have found ...