Garlic is known to lower blood pressure, but it comes with a twist. Many have a problem with the strong taste and smell. Pickled Garlic, though, makes it more favorable, taking out the smells and adding flavors. Try this recipe below an add some garlic to many of your recipes.
- 3 garlic bulbs, separated into cloves. (The amount will vary slightly depending on the size of your garlic)
- 700 ml vinegar, eg: white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure salt (not table salt, which has anti-caking additives that will make the brine cloudy)
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 3 all spice berries
- 1 whole dried chilli, or 0.5 teaspoon chilli flakes
- spring fresh basil
- Sterilized 500ml jar
- Blanch the garlic cloves in boiling water for one minute. This will loosen the papery skins and allow you to slip them off easily, once cool
- Measure all the spices into a sterilized jar
- Add the garlic cloves
- Boil the vinegar, then pour it over the garlic cloves
- Seal the jar and leave to cool overnight, before refrigerating.
Pickled cloves can be used in place of fresh garlic. Or try using them to stuff pitted olives, served alongside cheese canapés, added to Mediterranean stews, mashed into potato with olive oil, or served alongside other zingy palate cleansers at a raclette dinner. Click Here
For the full recipe and more.
About RESPeRATE – Lower Blood Pressure Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones. Learn More…
When it comes to fibre in your diet most people would equate that with cleaning out your intestinal tract and ...
Successful aging requires work, diet and exercise. The huge mental and physical potential of the aged remains unexplored. Bodies can ...
What do you do with your leftover turkey or chicken? Sometimes all you need is a new twist to spark ...
Don’t miss out on our holiday sale just in time for Christmas. We are topping any purchase of a RESPeRATE ...
I love wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon. Salmon from the cold waters of the sea are more nutritious and packed with ...
What do you believe? Are eggs healthy for your heart or not? What does the FDA have to say about ...