Grilled Firecracker Salmon
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn May 2, 2021
We just love grilled salmon. A plank of salmon marinated in firecracker sauce is some of the finest eating you will ever enjoy. With healthy cardioprotective omega-3, combined with great taste this is a must have meal. Enjoy with a tossed green salad with strawberries and walnuts. I would advise against purchasing farm raised fish of any sort.
- 1 1/4 lb Salmon
- 1/4 Tsp Salt + ¼ Tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Chopped parsley, optional
- 1/4 Cup Franks hot sauce
- 1/2 Cup Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Onion powder
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2. In a saucepan, combine the ingredients for the firecracker sauce over medium high heat, allow to come to a boil, reduce the heat so it simmers.
3. Let simmer for 8-10 minutes.Remove from heat and allow the sauce to cool for 3-5 minutes. The sauce will thicken as it cools so don’t worry if it looks a little thin.
4. While the sauce is simmering, place the salmon fillet on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal. I used multiple pieces to keep the sauce from leaking in the baking tray to make clean up easier.
As Seen On TV Sale.
Get $65 FREE Extras. Shop Now >>
5. Place the salmon with foil on a baking tray.
6. Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
7. Using a brush or spoon, brush the salmon with the firecracker sauce.
8. Cover with foil so that all sides are properly closed so the sauce does not leak. Bake the salmon for 12-14 minutes or until the salmon is firm to the touch in the thickest portion of the fish.
9. Open the foil and allow the fish to broil under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, keeping a close eye on it so the fish does not burn.
10. Remove from oven, top with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.