The DASH Diet: One Pan Spaghetti
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn April 7, 2019
One of the things I really love to do is cook. I love spending time in the kitchen whipping up some new culinary delights for my wife or friends. But the other truth is, I hate cooking for myself. So with my wife, on vacation for 10 days my time in the kitchen is very little.
Who really wants to spend time cooking for themselves. I am glad I love peanut butter and jelly. But here is a recipe that is quick, easy and delicious and if you are alone, will serve as wonderful leftovers.
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (15-ounce) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon each sugar, garlic powder, rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (12 ounces) broken spaghetti
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded parmesan cheese
1. Brown meat and onions in a large skillet over medium-high heat (300 degrees in an electric skillet.) Drain fat.
2. Stir in water, tomato sauce, and spices; bring to a boil.
3. Add spaghetti, cover pan, and simmer 10-15 minutes, stirring often to prevent sticking.
4. When spaghetti is tender, top with grated cheese.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.
Click Here For More DASH Diet Recipes
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.