Roasted Vegetables With Salmon.
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn December 4, 2019
This weeks heart healthy recipe is provided by Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s website. For over 25 years, Dr. Fuhrman has shown that it is possible to achieve sustainable weight loss and reverse heart disease, diabetes and many other diseases using smart nutrition. So try this amazing recipe and turn your dinner into a gustatory delight.
- 2 red peppers, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large yellow squash, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Braggs Liquid Aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- black pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces wild-caught salmon (see note)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 cups mixed greens
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Lightly coat a large baking pan using a paper towel moistened with olive oil. Place vegetables in the pan. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, Braggs Liquid Aminos, and black pepper and toss with vegetables. Roast in the oven for 18 – 20 minutes, until tender, stirring once.
3. Cut salmon into 4 pieces. Season with garlic powder and black pepper. Place salmon, skin side down on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees until salmon is cooked through, about 12-15 minutes.
4. Place mixed greens on serving plates. Top with roasted vegetables and salmon.
A. Note: Baked Tofu Strips may be substituted for the salmon.
B. To prepare Baked Tofu Strips: Cut 1 pound of extra firm tofu into 1 inch strips. Place on a lightly oiled baking dish and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon each garlic powder and onion powder. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, turning once, until yellow and firm on the outside and still tender inside.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.