Asian flavored foods often are high in sodium. This recipe uses lots of flavor from garlic, ginger, orange juice, and vegetables so less sodium is needed. Serve over a bed of warm brown rice for extra fiber and round it off with a glass of non-fat milk as a refresher.
I also like serving Miso soup and a great appetizer to start off this amazing meal. If you are really bold you can also make a Wakame Seaweed salad also.
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
3 chicken breasts, boned, skinned, and cut into 2-inch pieces
2 slices fresh ginger root, peeled and minced, or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 clove garlic, minced
1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained (save juice)
1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or water
2 tablespoons vinegar
4 cups sliced vegetables, such as celery, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms
1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet).
Mark lowered his blood pressure naturally.It was 150/100. This morning it was 110/79.
Learn How Mark Lowered his Blood Pressure Naturally
2. Add chicken, ginger, and garlic, and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
3. Add pineapple juice, 1 cup of orange juice, chicken broth, and vinegar. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add sliced vegetables. Cover and cook 3 minutes.
5. Mix remaining 1/2 cup orange juice, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch together in a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Add to skillet and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.