Moroccan Potatoes with Cumin Chicken And Yogurt
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn June 21, 2022
The humble potato has long been a mainstay of the diet, and actually, they aren’t really humble at all. Potatoes are rich in potassium and contain the blood-pressure-lowering ingredient kukoamines.
They are also packed with minerals and vitamins including Vitamin C, B1, B6, B3, as well as magnesium, iron, phosphorous and zinc, carotenoids and natural phenols. All of which are not only good for keeping blood pressure low, but are great for overall health.
Potatoes are best served without frying them or adding butter or sour cream. They are excellent boiled and served as a side-dish or in salads.
- 150 g natural yogurt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp harissa paste
- 500 g chicken breast, diced
- 750 g fluffy potatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
$65 FREE Extras.
End Soon Shop Now >>
- Mix the yogurt, cumin and ½ a teaspoon of the harissa paste together and stir into the chicken, leaving to marinate for at least 5 minutes.
- Boil the potatoes for around 7 to 8 minutes until tender before draining.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers and grill them for 12 minutes, turning skewers occasionally.
- While the chicken is cooking heat the oil in a pan and add the potatoes and rest of the harissa paste.
- Garnish with the chopped parsley.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.