There is nothing like the taste of fish when is cooked over a bed of hot coals and smoke. Although the recipe calls for striped bass or bluefish, my personal favorites for the grill are red snapper or grouper. Roast a few whole onions and ears of corn on the side for an out of this world meal.
You can also serve this with a nice glass of white wine to compliment the meal.
2 small bluefish or striped bass (each 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 pounds, cleaned weight)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 lemon, sliced into 8 slices
2 sprigs fresh thyme
4 cloves garlic, peeled
Remoulade (recipe, below)
Mix 1/2 cup light mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, dash hot-pepper sauce. Makes about 1/2 cup.
Watch How Mark Lowered His Blood Pressure Naturally. It Was 150/100. Now It’s 110/79.
Learn How Mark Lowered his Blood Pressure Naturally
1. Prepare the outdoor grill with medium-low to medium coals, or heat a gas grill to medium-low to medium (to broil, see Note below).
2. Rinse fish; pat dry. Cut 3 slashes on each side. Season with salt, pepper.
3. Stuff 3 lemon slices in cavity of each fish. Add thyme and 2 cloves garlic to each cavity.
4. Grill fish 6 inches from heat, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, until just beginning to char. Flip over carefully. Cover each eye with one of the remaining lemon slices. Grill 12 to 15 minutes more, until flesh is white throughout.
5. Transfer fish to platter. For each, pry up top fillet in one piece, flipping over, skin side down. Beginning at the tail, carefully pull up the end of the spine of fish, and lift up, removing the whole backbone. Remove any small bones from fish. Serve with Remoulade. Makes 4 servings.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
Watch how Julie lowered her blood pressure naturally.It was 170/100. Now it’s 120/80
Learn How Jullie Lowered her Blood Pressure Naturally.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.