Heart Healthy Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn June 28, 2022
Spicy tuna is a common name for different rolls of sushi with two things in common: the use of tuna, and a spicy sauce. The tuna this roll is diced into small pieces, so the size of the initial block doesn’t matter. So it’s a great solution for odd shape blocks of tuna you might end up having that won’t fit any other roll.
Let’s start with the sauce
What gives the spicy tuna roll its kick is the spicy mayo sauce. You wouldn’t believe how easy that is to make! The following instructions are for making enough sauce to use in 4 ST rolls. My recommendation is to prepare double that amount and serving the remainder as dipping sauce.
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise of your choice (opt for heart healthy)
- 1 tsp spicy chili sauce (recommended Sriracha)
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil (Kadoya’s).
- Ahi Tuna sushi grade (Some people substitute spicy tuna in a can)
1. Mix ingredients for Spicy Sauce
2. Slice tuna into cubes
3. Mix tuna cubes with Spicy Sauce
4. Cover nori sheet with sushi rice, and lay about 2 tbs of Spicy Tuna along the center
5. Add avocado slices and roll
6. Cut 6 or 8 pieces and serve with soy sauce, wasabi and gari
Don’t know how to make rice for sushi? Click this link to find out how
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.