Healthy Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn May 6, 2018
After having a great dinner with friends I like to have a nice coffee with something sweet on the side. The problem is trying to be healthy and having sweets can be a bit of a challenge.
Here is a great recipe to enjoy with friends or alone. Alone I may find myself in trouble. I am a chocoholic by nature. Try this Chocolate Truffle recipe for a sweet treat.
Ingredients For Truffles
- 2 cups jumbo Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup agave syrup or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Cacao powder
- Chia seeds
- Almond flour
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Place all the truffle ingredients in your food processor and pulse until the mixture comes together. Transfer the mixture to a small bowl.
2. Roll the mixture into small balls and coat them with either almond flour, cocoa powder, chia seeds, or shredded coconut.
3. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.