Grilled Peanut Chicken
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn April 18, 2021
Want to create a great tasting dish on short notice? This is a perfect dish when you have company coming and no idea what to fix them, especially when you don’t want to be boring about dinner.
This is not recommended for individuals who suffer from peanut allergies.
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
As Seen On TV Sale.
Get $65 FREE Extras. Shop Now >>
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on grate, and brush with 1/2 the sauce. Grill 6 to 8 minutes.
- Turn chicken, and brush with remaining sauce. Continue grilling 6 to 8 minutes, until chicken juices run clear.
Click Here For More Heart Heathy Recipes
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.