Nothing says heart healthy like grilled fish with vegetables. This mouth watering recipe will have you try it more than once. If you cannot get sea bass and your local fish market, as for their recommendation.
Watch How Mark Lowered His Blood Pressure Naturally. It Was 150/100. Now It’s 110/79.
Learn How Mark Lowered his Blood Pressure Naturally
1 ½ tablespoons canola oil
½ teaspoon grated or minced fresh ginger
1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
1 shallot, minced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
¼ teaspoon sesame oil
¼ teaspoon sugar substitute
2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
½ pound asparagus, tough ends removed
Four 5-ounce black sea bass fillets, skinned and all
pin bones removed
6 ounces mixed greens, washed, dried and
refrigerated until ready to serve (about 6 cups)
Pickled ginger, optional
1) Light the grill or preheat the broiler.
2) Combine all of the dressing ingredients with 1 tablespoon water in a blender.
3) Bring a medium pot of water to a boil; add the corn and simmer for 2 minutes. Drain, refresh in cold water, and
place in a salad bowl. Cook the asparagus in simmering water to cover until just tender, about 2 minutes for pencil thin
asparagus. Drain, refresh in cold water, and set aside.
4) Grill or broil the sea bass for about 6 minutes per side, turning once; use the tip of a sharp knife to test for doneness.
The fish should be opaque in the center. Remove from the heat and allow to rest while you finish preparing the dish.
5) Add the greens to the salad bowl. Whisk the dressing for a few seconds and toss with the greens and corn. Divide
among 4 plates, then decorate each serving with the reserved asparagus, forming a circle around the corn and
greens. Top each plate with a piece of sea bass. Garnish with a twist of pickled ginger, if using.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.