A Taste Of Louisiana Jambalaya Recipe
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn July 13, 2020
This jambalaya is gentle yet flavor packed—great for the person whose stomach doesn’t tolerate a spicy hot dish. Yet, you can turn up the heat on this great one-pot meal by increasing the Tabasco. Don’t like shrimp? Substitute chicken or lean pork for the shrimp.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ pound fresh shrimp
- ½ cup dry white wine
- One 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon very low sodium beef bouillon
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup uncooked rice (not instant)
- ½ pound very low fat kielbasa (such as turkey kielbasa), sliced and quartered
- 1 cup frozen chopped green pepper (or fresh)
1) Heat olive oil over medium heat; add onions and garlic; stir-fry 5 minutes.
2) Add shrimp, wine, tomatoes, water, thyme, basil, paprika, bouillon, Tabasco, rice and kielbasa.
3) Simmer covered for 30 minutes.
4) Stir in chopped pepper.
5) Simmer an additional 10 minutes.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.