Amazingly Tasty General Tso Cauliflower!
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn March 30, 2021
This week we want to try a meatless Monday heart healthy recipe. Styled from the “General Tso Chicken” recipe we hope you try this heart-healthy alternative. It is well-documented that cauliflower regulates blood cholesterol levels. These studies point to potential cardiovascular benefits from consumption of cooked cauliflower.
I was shocked how tasty this really is. Best to be made fresh at home although there are frozen versions of this amazing dish. Try this with your family tonight!
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. panko bread crumbs
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp. freshly grated ginger or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 c. sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Green onions, for garnish
As Seen On TV Sale.
Get $65 FREE Extras. Shop Now >>
- Preheat oven to 400º. Dredge cauliflower in flour, milk, and bread crumbs and transfer to a baking sheet lined with a rack or a parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until deeply golden and crispy, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: In a small saucepan over low heat, heat oil. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant and softened, 2 minutes, then add sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice. Simmer 5 minutes until thickened.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and add the sauce. Toss gently until completely coated.
- Serve over rice with sesame seeds and green onions.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.