Korma is a dish originating in the Indian subcontinent, consisting of meat or vegetables braised with yogurt or cream, water or stock, and spices to produce a thick sauce or glaze. Try this delicious korma with warm naan bread and mango chutney. Bon appetit!
I like serving this with a very good Basmati rice. Be careful though how much white rice you use. White rice is high on the glycemic index. So watch your portion size.
- 1 white onion, diced
- 8 chestnut mushrooms, chopped
- 1 large handful of cashews
- 1 ½ packs of vegan Quorn chicken style pieces
- ½ sweet red pepper
- Handful of sliced spinach
- 1 Sainsbury’s Korma curry paste
- ½ carton Alpro single cream
- Pinch of chilli
- Drizzle of agave syrup
- Sprinkle of desiccated coconut
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Lightly fry onion, mushrooms, pepper, cashews and chicken style pieces for 5 minutes or
- Add seasonings and curry paste.
- Add single cream and water.
- Add spinach.
- Simmer for a further 10 – 15 minutes, adding water if required.
- Serve with Basmati rice and naan bread.
For More Heart Healthy Recipes.
About RESPeRATE – Lower High Blood Pressure Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
In keeping with heart healthy food , here is a great idea for a heart healthy burger by substituting ground beef with ...
Generally the first line of defense for hypertension is drug therapy. But before starting drug therapy, try lifestyle changes and ...
This week’s “Heart Healthy” recipe comes to us from the Cleveland Clinic. This vegetable frittata is sure to satisfy the ...
You don’t have to,”Take your troubles to Madame Ruth you know that gypsy with the golden tooth.” So began the ...
Marijuana has been used throughout the ages as a medicinal, as well as an recreational plant. But does marijuana lower ...
Peripheral vascular disease (PVD) is a blood circulation disorder that causes the blood vessels outside of your heart and brain ...