Korma is a dish originating in the Indian subcontinent, consisting of meat or vegetables braised with yogurt or cream, water or stock, and spices to produce a thick sauce or glaze. Try this delicious korma with warm naan bread and mango chutney. Bon appetit!
I like serving this with a very good Basmati rice. Be careful though how much white rice you use. White rice is high on the glycemic index. So watch your portion size.
- 1 white onion, diced
- 8 chestnut mushrooms, chopped
- 1 large handful of cashews
- 1 ½ packs of vegan Quorn chicken style pieces
- ½ sweet red pepper
- Handful of sliced spinach
- 1 Sainsbury’s Korma curry paste
- ½ carton Alpro single cream
- Pinch of chilli
- Drizzle of agave syrup
- Sprinkle of desiccated coconut
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Lightly fry onion, mushrooms, pepper, cashews and chicken style pieces for 5 minutes or
- Add seasonings and curry paste.
- Add single cream and water.
- Add spinach.
- Simmer for a further 10 – 15 minutes, adding water if required.
- Serve with Basmati rice and naan bread.
For More Heart Healthy Recipes.
About RESPeRATE – Lower High Blood Pressure Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
Salmon is a wonderful fish to enjoy especially if you are maintaining a heart-healthy diet. This fish is rich in ...
This recipe comes to us from India and is a real treat, with the hot months of August around the ...
Whip up this delicious fettuccine dish that’s quick to create but tastes as decadent as if you had slaved over ...
This version, of a chocolate truffle, we have created is heart healthy. A chocolate truffle is a type of ...
High blood pressure can take years to develop, and it affects almost everyone eventually. Fortunately high blood pressure can be ...
Thanksgiving Day is almost here! Turkey, turkey,turkey. So what do we do with those turkey leftovers come Friday? He is ...