Broccoli With Caramelized Onions and Pine Nuts.
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn November 17, 2019
Iwas blessed growing up in a household that emphasized eating my vegetables. Every vegetable was presented to me and I could not leave the table until they where eaten. My poor sister sat there for ever. I love my vegetables raw, baked, steamed an especially now being diagnosed with hypertension they will play and important part of my recovery. So try this new recipe.
- 3 tablespoon nuts, pine nuts or chopped slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoon oil, olive, extra-virgin
- 1 cup(s) onion(s) chopped, (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 4 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoon vinegar, balsamic
- pepper, black ground to taste
1. Toast pine nuts (or almonds) in a medium dry skillet over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until lightly browned and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl to cool.
2. Add oil to the pan and heat over medium heat. Add onion and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, adjusting heat as necessary, until soft and golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, steam broccoli until just tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the nuts, onion, vinegar and pepper; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.