Awesome Veggie Burger Recipe.
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn May 23, 2018
Veggie burgers have become quite the rage. Even in restaurants, you can order a very tasty veggie burger. But not all veggie burgers are created equal. I have had some veggie burgers that would serve a better purpose as a hockey puck rather than food.
Now, these flavorful veggie burgers are sure to become a family favorite. Serve them with lettuce, raw onions, tomatoes, and organic pickles.
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Heat 1/8 cup water in a large pan over medium heat. Water sauté onions, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini and garlic about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, adding more water if needed to prevent sticking. Stir in miso.
3. In a food processor, add sauteed vegetables, cooked rice, ground sunflower seeds, parsley, and basil and pulse several times until well mixed.
4. Add breadcrumbs and pulse again until all the ingredients hold together.
5. Rub a baking pan with a small amount of olive oil. Shape mixture into 3 1/2″ by 1/2″ burgers and bake for 10 minutes on each side, until firm.
6. Makes 6-8 burgers.
Click Here For More Recipes
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.