Delicious Turkey Swiss Apple Panini
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn September 27, 2020
This sandwich would also be tasty with reduced-fat cheddar cheese. If you don’t happen to have arugula handy, use fresh spinach or leaf lettuce. Enjoy with a small tossed green salad for an amazing lunch. These Ham, Apple, and Swiss Panini are the PERFECT fall sandwiches! It’s a great way to take advantage of the crisp, juicy apples this season offers.
I served this for lunch the other say along with a small tossed green salad and small fresh fruit bowl. My family loved the combination of flavors
- 8 slices whole-grain bread
- 3 Ounces of sliced turkey
- ¼ cup non-fat honey mustard
- 2 crisp apples, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces low-fat Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat panini press over medium heat. If you don’t have a panini press, just use a non-stick skillet.
2. Lightly spread honey mustard evenly over each slice of bread. Layer apple slices, cheese, and arugula leaves over 4 slices of bread. Top each with remaining bread slices.
3. Lightly coat panini press with cooking spray. Grill each sandwich for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese has melted and bread has toasted. Remove from pan and allow to cool slightly before serving.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.