Amazing Cauliflower Gold
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn January 13, 2021
One of my favorite vegetables is cauliflower. Cauliflower can be used in so many different ways. I have even found that I can use it in my food processor crumbling it until it looks white rice.
This is much tastier and has a lower glycemic index than white rice. Cauliflower can also be steamed, roasted in an oven, and eaten raw. So today’s recipe comes to us by way of the Cleveland Clinic. As a side dish or a may meal this is one tasty dish.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cauliflower – small florets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala
- Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 1 ½ cup vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ cup walnuts – toasted, coarse ground
As Seen On TV Sale.
Get $65 FREE Extras.Ends Soon
Shop Now >>
1. In a small bowl combine ½ teaspoon Chili Powder, 1 teaspoon ground Cumin, ½ teaspoon Turmeric, 1 tablespoon Garam Masala, a pinch Cayenne Pepper and set aside.
2. In large sauté pan add oil, swirl to cover bottom then add cauliflower and toss. Sprinkle with salt, toss and mix well. Continue to toss, stir and agitate frequently until cauliflower becomes golden brown (takes about 15-18 minutes) and remove.
3. To the hot pan add combined spices, lightly toast in a pan (about 10 seconds), and add vegetable stock to prevent spices from over-toasting, add tomato paste and mix well. Add cauliflower, toss, and sauté 2 minutes.
4. Add course ground walnuts, mix well, remove and spread on the flat pan, allow to cool 10 minutes, place in a bowl and serve.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.