Holiday Mini Beef Meatball Skewers with Cranberry Barbecue Sauce
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn November 16, 2022
It is that time of year when people will be attending and hosting holiday parties. But who want to eat the same old humdrum appetizers. So for the holidays we wanted to share a appetizer that is sure to please even the old Grinch himself.
Remember during the holidays to eat as healthy as possible. I know it will be hard. I mean who can pass up rum cake and the likes. So here is a new favorite for you to try.
- 1 pound Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 1 cup grated fresh zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 green bell peppers, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
Cranberry Barbecue Sauce:
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
As Seen On TV Sale.
Get $65 FREE. Ends Soon. Shop Now >>
Watch how Julie Lowered her Blood Pressure Naturally. It was 170/110, this morning it was 120/80 Learn More…
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine ground beef, zucchini, egg, salt and pepper in medium bowl, mixing lightly, but thoroughly. Shape into 24 1-inch meatballs. Alternately thread meatballs, red peppers, green peppers and onions onto each of twelve 6-inch skewers. Place skewers on shallow-rimmed baking sheet.
2. Bake in 400°F oven 18 to 20 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted into center of meatball registers 160°F.
3. Meanwhile, combine cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce in medium saucepan; simmer 5 minutes or until flavors are blended. Drizzle sauce over skewers or serve as dipping sauce, if desired.
Cook’s Tip: Cover shallow-rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean-up.
Tip Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground beef. Ground beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.