Grilled Asparagus and Shiitake Tacos
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn February 10, 2019
If you love asparagus and you love mushrooms, then you have to try this spin on Mexican tacos. The combination of flavors explodes in your mouth! This is a vegan recipe that you must try at home.
Don’t forget to add your own guacamole and Pico de gallo sauce and give it that extra special zing!
- 3 tbsp. canola oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed with press
- 1 tsp. ground chipotle chile
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 8 oz. shiitake mushrooms stems discarded
- 1 bunch green onions, trimmed
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 c. homemade or prepared guacamole
- Lime wedges
- cilantro sprigs
- Hot sauce, for serving
1. Heat grill on medium. In a large baking dish, combine oil, garlic, chipotle, and salt. Add asparagus, shiitakes, and green onions; toss to coat. Grill asparagus until tender and lightly charred, turning occasionally; 5 to 6 minutes. Grill shiitakes and green onions until lightly charred, turning occasionally; 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer vegetables to cutting board.
2. Cut asparagus and green onions into 2″ lengths and sliced shiitakes. Serve with corn tortillas, guacamole, lime wedges, cilantro, and hot sauce.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.