Delicious Chilean Sea Bass With Dill Relish
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn February 12, 2020
Beside the fact that sea bass is low in fat, it is also high in protein. Sea Bass is also a great scourge of vitamin B-6, selenium, and phosphorus. You can also grill Sea Bass with Cajun spices and have it blackened on the grill. Yum! Enjoy with a glass of white wine, and roasted vegetables on the side. You can also serve on a bed of Cajun wild rice.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped white onion
- 1 teaspoon pickled baby capers, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 white sea bass fillets, each 4 ounces
- 1 lemon, cut in quarters
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. In a small bowl, add the onion, capers, dill, mustard, and lemon juice. Stir to mix well.
3. Place each fillet on a square of aluminum foil. Squeeze 1 lemon wedge over each fillet and spread 1/4 of the dill relish over each piece. Wrap the aluminum foil around the fish and bake until the fish is opaque throughout when tested with a tip of a knife, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve immediately.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.