Broiled Scallops With Sweet Lime Sauce
Written by Eli Ben-YehudaOn November 22, 2022
Perhaps scallops are considered guilty by association since they often appear in decadent restaurant meals that are overloaded with too many calories. (But then again, so does asparagus.)
Yet scallops are more than 80% protein. Just one three-ounce serving of this tasty morsel provides 20 grams of protein at just 95 calories. This is a great healthy meal for you and your family to enjoy. Add your favorite salad or maybe brown rice as a side.
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 1 pound bay or sea scallops, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
Heart Month Special.
Get $115 FREE Extras. Ends Feb 25th. Shop Now >>
Watch How Mark Lowered His Blood Pressure Naturally. It was 150/100, this morning it was 110/79 Watch Video
1. Heat the broiler. Position the rack 4 inches from the heat source. Cover a broiler pan or cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Spray generously with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the honey, lime juice, and oil. Add the scallops and toss gently to coat with the honey mixture. Arrange the scallops in a single layer on the prepared broiler pan or baking sheet.
3. Broil until opaque throughout when tested with the tip of a knife, about 5 minutes. Turn the scallops over and broil for another minute.
4. Divide the scallops onto 4 warmed plates. Pour any juices from the broiler pan or baking sheet over the scallops. Sprinkle with grated lime peel and serve with a lime wedge.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…Tags:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.