What is RESPeRATE?
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug therapy cleared by the FDA for the treatment of high blood pressure and the reduction of stress. It is the first medical device that has been clinically proven to lower blood pressure.
RESPeRATE is a portable computerized device that guides you through sessions of therapeutic breathing, powerful enough to lower blood pressure.
Use RESPeRATE for just 15 minutes a few times a week and it will deliver a significant all-day blood pressure reduction. It is available without a prescription and used by more than 250,000 men and women worldwide to lower high blood pressure naturally.
- Not a Drug
- Proven in 10 clinical trials to lower blood pressure
- No Side Effects
- Doctor Recommended
- Pleasant and Easy to Use
How RESPeRATE Works
High blood pressure is generally caused by your blood vessels tightening up and narrowing. This then causes your heart to pump harder. RESPeRATE’s unique breathing exercise relaxes constricted blood vessels to reduce high blood pressure.
Harness the natural power of breathing to lower blood pressure!
- When you use RESPeRATE, you put on headphones and attach a sensor around your chest.
- RESPeRATE’s breathing sensor automatically analyzes your individual breathing pattern and creates a personalized melody composed of two distinct inhale and exhale guiding tones.
- Simply listen to the melody through the headphones, and your body’s natural tendency to follow external rhythms will enable you to easily synchronize your breathing to the tones.
- By gradually prolonging the exhalation tone to slow your breathing, RESPeRATE leads you to the therapeutic zone of less than 10 breaths per minute.
- Within a few minutes, the muscles surrounding the small blood vessels in your body relax, blood flows more freely, and your blood pressure is significantly reduced.
Order Your RESPeRATE Online Now >>
“This device has had an amazing impact on my life”
Suzanne Williams, CA
“This device has had an amazing impact on my life. Though I would never rule out Divine intervention, I had become resigned to using prescription medication to treat my high blood pressure for the rest of my life. I had done everything in my own power to lower my blood pressure. I maintained a healthy weight, exercised, practiced healthy eating, regularly visited the chiropractor and got massage therapy but still saw no change.
“Suzanne, you hold your breath,” my massage therapist told me bluntly one day. “I’ve known you for a while, so I can tell you, ‘You hold your breath ‘!” She began to coach me in my breathing, making me aware of the value of breathing consciously. Sometime after that I saw an advertisement for RESPeRATE in Parade Magazine. My reaction was, “Why not try it? If nothing else, it will provide some relaxation and stress relief.” Well, it did much more than that.
I purchased my RESPeRATE device and, realizing that this was a commitment, I used it almost daily, with my doctor’s knowledge and regular medication, for nearly two months. During this time I did notice my blood pressure readings going down. One day I went to my doctor with flu-like symptoms. I had also felt a bit light headed. She noted my lower blood pressure, listened to my chest and told me I had pneumonia. She wrote me a prescription to address this. She also told me to stop one of my blood pressure medications until I felt better or until my blood pressure went to 140/90 or above. Well, it stayed low enough for me to remain on only one medication! RESPeRATE ended up being my answer to prayer.
Since then, let’s just say that my commitment has not been as constant. But I am completely convinced that, with Gods help, I can return to that resolve. I can become free of medication to manage my blood pressure. Does that sound like a New Year’s resolution? Stay tuned!”
Order Your RESPeRATE Online Now >>
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug solution for lowering blood pressure with such an extensive amount of clinical support.
- Ten clinical studies have proven the effectiveness of RESPeRATE on lowering blood pressure. The results have been published in reputable journals such as the American Journal of Hypertension and Journal of Human Hypertension
- The California Technology Assessment Forum (CTAF), a program of the Blue Shield of California Foundation, unanimously agreed that RESPeRATE is a safe and effective medical approach to treat hypertension.
- RESPeRATE is now featured in more than 20 popular and professional text books including Mayo Clinic’s On High Blood Pressure and the American Heart Association’s Hypertension Primer.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will RESPeRATE allow me to reduce my medications?
Your doctor is the only person authorized to adjust your overall treatment plan including any medications. RESPeRATE can be safely used in conjunction with medication and lifestyle modification such as diet and exercise.
Will I be able to use RESPeRATE with my other blood pressure medications?
Yes. RESPeRATE can be safely added to medications and lifestyle modifications such as diet and exercise.
Does RESPeRATE have any side effects?
No. There are no known side effects from using RESPeRATE.
How does RESPeRATE lower blood pressure?
RESPeRATE is based on scientific evidence that shows that breathing exercises, when performed routinely, can lower blood pressure. These exercises are difficult to perform without continuous, individualized coaching. RESPeRATE provides this coaching, with personalized sound patterns, composed in real time, customized to guide your own breathing patterns.
Why should I invest in RESPeRATE?
Think about it. How much would you pay to get your high blood pressure lowered?
As you know high blood pressure is a costly condition, with average out-of-pocket spending costing well over $500 a year1. How much have you already paid on blood pressure related co-pays on medications & extra doctors visits, natural supplements, diets?
Finally, what is the cost of NOT controlling your blood pressure thereby increasing your risk for stroke, heart failure and other life threatening conditions?
Lowering blood-pressure by 14 systolic points for 5 years has been shown to:
- Reduce heart attacks by 27%
- Reduce strokes by 37%
- Reduce congestive heart failure by 55%
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug product cleared by the FDA for lowering blood pressure. It was proven safe and effective in 10 published clinical studies and over 200,000 people use RESPeRATE to help manage their blood pressure.
Are there any other health benefits from using RESPeRATE?
Yes, RESPeRATE is also indicated by the FDA as a relaxation treatment for the reduction of stress. Many of our customers report that RESPeRATE is extremely relaxing and that it "enhances their life".
Read our customer stories >>