Valentines day is a day a romance and sweethearts, of flowers and candy. February is also the promotion of a healthy heart lifestyle with the American Heart Association. We all know that the key to a healthy heart is diet and exercise. But trying to find 30 minutes in our busy live can be difficult. So what do we do to ensure that we have the time to take care of ourselves?
- Get Our Your Leash And Walk The Dog- Mans best friend makes a great walking companion. Not only will he/she appreciate being outdoors, it is great for your heart.
- Take Your Child/Grandchild For A Walk In The Park- Turn your walk into and exploration of the deep dark jungles of your neighborhood. Turn you walk into a scavenger hunt.
- Join A Team- Team sport are a great way to spend time with friends and get exercise at the same time. Whether it is softball, golf, or rowing team sports and a sense of determination to your workout.
- Tune Into Fitness While Watching T.V- Even a coach spud can exercise. Get a treadmill or cycling machine and do your 30 minute workout while watching your favorite show.
- Take The Stairs- Riding in an elevator does not raise your heart rate. Next time try waking up the stairs and get a work out.
- Dance- Have you ever wondered how Fred Astaire remained trim? Dancing! Do it in a ballroom, at a club or even in your living room. You’ll burn calories and gain a new hobby.
Click Here To Read The Complete Article.