What’s in the Box?RESPeRATE Deluxe Duo comes with everything you need to start lowering your blood pressure:
- Small, computerized unit with embedded interactive tutorial
- Internal memory to help you track your progress – for 2 persons
- Backlight screen for easier use in the dark
- Detachable breathing sensor
- Ear buds
- Quick start guide Click to view or download
- User manual Click to view or download
- Ultra carry case
- 4 AA batteries
How does RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure naturally
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug therapy cleared by the FDA for the treatment of high blood pressure and the reduction of stress. It is the first medical device that has been clinically proven to lower blood pressure.
Consisting of a computerized control unit, a breathing sensor and a set of earbuds, RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own.
Use RESPeRATE for just 15 minutes a few times a week and it will deliver a significant and sustained blood pressure reduction. RESPeRATE is available without a prescription and used by more than 250,000 men and women worldwide to lower high blood pressure naturally.
Using RESPeRATE is easy?
- Model Name: RESPeRATE Deluxe Duo (RR152-DM)
- Display type: Backlight LCD. Makes it easier to read the screen in the dark or in poor light.
- Power source: four alkaline batteries, 1.5V (type AA);
- Battery life: two months, with regular use of 15 minutes per day;
- Maximum audio output: 10mW with 16 Ohm Ear buds;
- Device display respiration rate: range of 2-42 BPM but guides between 5-20 BPM;
- Operating temperature: 10°C – 40°C (50°F – 104°F); Operation humidity: 30 – 75%;
- Storage temperature: -10°C – 70°C (14°F – 158°F); Storage humidity: 30 – 85%;
- Weight: 360 grams;
- Outer product dimensions: 12.4 L x 11.7 W x 6.6 H cm, 4.9”Lx4.6”Wx2”.6H
- Expected Service Life: 5 years
- FDA market clearance: 510(k) number K020399 (OTC) – see FDA Page