- Where can I find instructions on how to use 2breathe?
- I use an iPad and cannot find 2breathe on the AppStore. What do I do?
2breathe is defined as an iPhone only application by Apple, but can still be used on iPad as on an iPhone.
The iPad default search is limited to iPad dedicated applications. In order to find and download the 2breathe App on iPad, please follow the steps below:
- Launch the AppStore App from ...
- I fall asleep, but the sensor bothers me at night. What can I do?
The simplest answer is…
- How long should it take me to start breathing under ten breaths per minute?
There is no set amount of time to slow your breathing to under ten breaths per minute. It all depends on your body’s own individual needs.