- Hypertension-Healthy Choices
Having high blood pressure means eating with your head not just your heart.
What if one could choose recipes purely by their health benefits … no mouth-watering pictures, no tempting ingredients, just something like this:
One Healthy Blood Pressure Meal:
- 100mg Vitamin C, 87mg Magnesium, 920mg Potassium, 217mg Calcium
- Nutrients: Calories: 420; Calories from Fat: 80; Fat: 9g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Sodium: 250mg; ...
- Can I Turn Back the Clock on Heart Disease?
If you’re recovering from a stroke or heart attack, or have just been diagnosed with heart disease, you’re probably in shock and uncertain of what the future might hold. Along with a diagnosis, you will have received instructions about many new medications you will now need to take. But the good news is that there are now some really effective ...
- Workplace Essentials For Better Health: 8 Things You Need
So what can we do to try to minimize the impact of being a desk jockey?
- Can I lower my blood pressure with pomegranate juice?
Is pomegranate juice good for lowering BP? If so what amounts should we drink?
Ahhh, pomegranate juice! One of the healthiest fruits that exists – it is filled with antioxidants and potassium, which are all great for your health. Given all the wonderful vitamins and minerals pomegranate offers, there is no clear evidence proving that it can lower blood pressure. Some ...